Old Hay Barn is available all year round for Weekends, Mid-Week Breaks and Full Weeks.
Please select dates below for prices. Changeover days are Friday or Monday
** PLEASE NOTE FROM JANUARY 2022 THERE WILL NO LONGER BE A HOT TUB but there will be new outdoor sofa seating a fire pit and a complimentary session to 'Meet, Greet & Walk' our Alpacas **
Winter - January, February, March, November & December - excluding February Half Term, Christmas & New Year
- Weekends: Friday-Monday, 3 nights £580
- Mid-weeks: Monday-Friday, 4 nights from £620 to £635
- Weeks: Friday-Friday or Monday-Monday, 7 nights from £665 to £720
Off Peak - April, May, June, September & October - excluding Easter, Spring Bank & October Half Term
- Weekends: Friday-Monday, 3 nights from £640 to £870
- Mid-weeks: Monday-Friday, 4 nights from £675 to £890
- Weeks: Friday-Friday or Monday-Monday, 7 nights from £710 to £1,020
Peak - July, August, Half Terms, Easter, Christmas & New Year - the lowest price is for February Half Term
- Weekends: Friday-Monday, 3 nights from £820 to £1,515
- Mid-weeks: Monday-Friday, 4 nights from £820 to £1,515
- Weeks: Friday-Friday or Monday-Monday, 7 nights from £820 to £1,515
No Booking Fee to pay when booking directly with us.
Arrival 15.00pm and departure 10.00am
We require a 20% deposit payable within 48 hours of a Booking Request. Payment is by Bank Transfer or Debit/Credit Card. The balance is due 6 weeks before your booking start date. If there are 6 weeks or fewer from booking to the start of your stay we require payment in full at the time of booking.
Find our Full Terms & Conditions including how we are managing the ongoing Covid situation here